Join the Chane team
At Chane, we foster an environment of learning and development. We are team-oriented and solutions-focused. Chane offers a hybrid work model, competitive pay and benefits. We’d love to get to know you.
See our current job openings below and use the form to submit your cover letter and resume.
Employment Screening Specialist
The Employment Screening Specialist role is a combination of data entry, order processing and fulfillment and Customer service tasks. Incumbent is responsible for processing various employment background screening services and activities including, drug testing, criminal and consumer reports. Activities will be conducted via computer, phone and fax and include various Customer service functions.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Ability to self-manage time and to prioritize projects is essential
- Experience in Background Screening or Criminal Justice helpful
- Excellent communication skills & phone etiquette
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive customer and subject information
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 2+ Years in a professional environment, prior Customer Service experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and reliable
- Must have ability to achieve assigned objectives in a timely manner
- Must have ability to work well with other team members and adapt to new or changing job responsibilities
- Must be energetic and highly motivated professional and Team Player
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and other standard computer programs
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Ensure background checks are completed accurately and timely
- Create Customer Orders by entering them into System on Customer’s behalf
- Ensure proper Protocol and Procedures are followed in order to conduct requested services
- Address Customer inquiries and forward to appropriate area for resolution
- Assist Applicants through the process steps for completing Release Forms or Searches that require Applicant Appointment
- Additional duties as assigned